Who can become a distributor ?
- Person should be Indian Citizen
- Must be graduate in any stream from any recognized university or council or state board
- Don’t be involve in any other criminal activities
- Must have marketing/sales experience at least 2 years in any fields
- Must to highly work oriented person
- Don’t involve in any other lubricants work or dealership or any other connection
- Must have own four/two wheeler with valid DL
- Godown (Own/lease/rented) with the minimum capacity of 4000 Ltr. In primary market.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions 24/7/365.
Do you have any scheme for distributor ?
Of course! we have scheme for our certified distributor .
- There will be scheme only for existing distributors (3 month old) on monthly basis.
- Schemes will be based on Liters which should be achieved in monthly wise.
- Gifts items amount will not be converted or adjusted into cash.
- There should not be any dues at the time of taking gifts.
- Gifts items will not be adjusted or counted in next month.
Do you have any referral scheme for distributor ?
Of course! we have DRCS referral scheme for our certified distributor .
- This is promotional scheme for existing & new turbo plus distributors (Conditions Apply).
- 6 DRCS Referral code (RC) of 5, 000/-each with PAN-India validity.
- Anyone using your referral code to sign for Turbo plus Business Partner, your account shall be credited With Rs.5, 000/-incentive.
- The DRCS shall be valid of 12 month from the date of issue .The DRCS shall be given to you once your distributor code is created.
Do you any company supports for distributors ?
Of course! we have many company supports for our certified distributor .
- Employee support after 3 level
- Channel wise advertising (SD-D-Dealer-Mechanics)
- Gifting to distributor (Monthly scheme)
- Dealer meeting expenses
- Order closing
- Dealer certificate
Do you have any duties & responsibilities for distributors ?
Of course! we have many duties & responsibilities for our certified distributor .
- Distributor can make dealers in his allotted district .He cannot sale the products or make dealer outside the allotted district. Sale the products in the whole assign district.
- Distributor will be responsible person for his all activities for his dealers. Make own dealer with full responsibilities
- Distributor should focus on sale, making dealer, campaign & some other activities except advertising.
- He has to maintain stock of Prior of the month.
- Don’t sale the products above on the MRP.
- To set a goal on monthly basis that how much earns
- Place monthly order as per given
- Organize monthly campaigns (Turbo plus free bike service)
- Any other information will be intimated by us time to time
Who are the prime customers for distributors ?
These are the prime customers for distributors.
- Mechanics ( mostly Road Side )
- Owners (Trucks /Crasser/Bus/Mining ,Small industries )
- Service Centres
- Lubricants Dealers
- Own Contacts
What’s your Credit policy?
Of course! we have many company supports for our certified distributor .We do not have any credit policy for distributors/dealers/retailers/wholesaler.